Monday, April 13, 2009

Babies!

So, I have to say, I LOVE having a big family! Everyone is very thoughtfully having babies for me, so I get my baby fix when I need it! Here are some of the cutest kids in the world!!!


Kian looks like he is about to eat Jack Jack!
5 day old Presley in her Easter Dress!
Garrett with his Easter eggs!
Start 'em early, that's what I say!!!!
Little Duffy is one of the happiest chubbiest babies! He's so much fun!!!
Presley and me, the day after she was born
Caleb is too dang cute!!! I just love him to pieces!
Ok, so Ty and Mara aren't babies anymore, but they still deserve a spot because of how cute and perfect they are!!!
And last, but not least, my perfect little Jack Jack! He owns the kissin-est cheeks ever! I can't ever walk past him without kissing him!!!

2 comments:

Erica said...

Dang! You do have way too cute neices and nephews! You are one lucky aunt--and they are even luckier to have you for their aunt! We love Aunt Beanie!!

Danielle said...

That is true! Every kid should wish for such an awesome aunt!!! :)