Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Communication with Clients 2!

Here is take 2 of our Awesome client communication! You can find the first of them here.

1. I am in a mess me thinks, lol

2. I am sure I still qualify for this as I am head of household for my older daughter but I don`t get to claim either of my children as dependents. (I had a dumb lawyer!!!)

3. You know what I was so stupid, because sick this reason, I want make money from online, but I am not make any penny, only lose my hard earn money, I am victim person, if you really apology to me, please help....I don't want because those lose money that reason let me down.....and my life is the end....

4. I have disolved the company on March 17, 2011. I had no Expenses, Sales, Utilities cost for S corporation, Inventory cost. Please contact me if you need me to send blank pages.

5. This was a phone call to a client:  I asked if he had any questions and this was his response:
                “I’m in the bathroom.  Let me get done with this real quick.”     

6. Hello Dear Ladys ! Thank You for Your "Reminder", but plaese give me a call to arrange for some  instructions  from You to help me giving You correct reports, HM?! Greeting Dagmar
           
7. I am not sure what the rest of this year will bring. I am completely disgusted with the State of California. Our state government really needs a complete overhaul. Instead of things improving with every passing day things only get worse for the small business owner and the middle class. I have lived here my whole life and I am embarrassed to say so. There was a time when I was so proud to be a Californian but it has been a long time since then. With gas prices above $4.00 a gallon it is we can to just to get back and forth to work and school. It is a shame with California being in the top ten in the world for largest economy that this state is in the shape it is. With the agriculture and Hollywood alone we should be right next to New York as far as the financial status of the residents of the state. Instead we are in the top 5 for unemployment, forclosures, air pollution,and illegal aliens, school test scores and I am sure I missed other issues as well. I don't beleive this is what our founders had in mind. It truely is heartbreaking so with this being said I probably will disolve the business sometime this year. I haven't been able to do anything with it due to the state of our loan modification which is another crisis the country is facing. I am terrified for our children, what in the world are they going to have to deal with.
Thanks Again!

8. How is your business?
     Hello, How are you getting on ?
     Are you crazy for net shopping ?
     I found a website that will give you a large number of lastest electronic products.
     And, the price is rather rather low.
     You'd better just go there and have a look---  www.hotbuybuy.com  
     good morning.though we just met several days ago.i miss you so much.

9. Here are my reports for the Month of April.  I am also attaching a picture from the Bras for the Cause and Boxers Too.  The picture is Cleopatra wearing the Bra that I created for her.  Caesar was not in the house when I was taking the picture.  I hope to get one of him in the Toga and royal boxers that I made for him.  Enjoy the picture.

10. This is tobe canceled and my money send back to ME. This is FAUD all the way . This is the second time I have wrote with no result. I will put in a law suite if nessary. YOU have done nothing for ME and I donot need your servery. Just takening money for nothing and I DO mean nothing. SEND MY MONEY BACK THAT YOU STOLE.  FAUD ALL THE WAY

11. How is everybody doing there fine I hope. I'm doing fine to little cool outside this morning here.


This client deserves her own section! The following emails are all individually sent emails, all from the same lady.
1. I hear a frog outside.
2. They will be throwing my ass in jail!!!I guess                                                                                         
3. In response to my email explaining that we need the Date of Incorporation and EIN before we can order the corporate binder for the client: 
“ Today is your birthday gonna have a good time”         
4. This was a series of emails received within a 30 minute period with no response to any of them:
a.     I guess i will need an extension for the first time in my life since I don 't know what the hell is going on! 
b.     I would like to have a little fun before I die.
c.     Since I paid for your services will please call and file an extension for me. My divorce is not quite final so I want to take care of my taxes when that is complete. Thank you in advance for your cooperation in this matter.
d.     I would like acknowledgement of the extension request. Thank you kindly.
e.     I am in bed with a migrane!
f.     What can I help you with?

No comments: